By joining the Surfrider Foundation, you can help ensure a better future for our irreplaceable coastline. Your membership helps Surfrider Foundation continue to be act as an advocate for our oceans, waves and beaches. Become a Surfrider Foundation member today!
All Surfrider Foundation members receive the following benefits:
- A digital subscription of Surfrider’s monthly newsletter, Making Waves
- 2 Membership decals to proudly display your support
- Surfrider membership card
- Surfrider Chapter contact and volunteer information
- For signups $100 and above, includes the above as well as a members-only Surfrider t-shirt
- For signups $500 and above, includes the above plus a Surfrider license plate & totebag
Additionally, as a member (with your active membership card) you are entitled to discounts and special offers from a growing list of local supporters (see below). Above all, you will be making a positive difference in the future of our oceans, waves and beaches that nourish our lives each and everyday.
In addition to helping a worthy cause, members receive:
- 20% off at swell.com
- 15% off at Woodstock’s Pizza
- 10% off at Ventana Surfboards & Supplies (5% donated to Surfrider)
- 10% at The Surf Office.
Members must present a valid membership card at the time of purchase to receive these discounts.There are several ways to become a member:
* Visit the national website.
* Call 1-800-743-SURF.
* Purchase a membership from your local chapter.
All memberships (except lifetime) are annual.
The money raised by the Santa Cruz Chapter will go towards local programs such as beach cleanups, water quality testing, education, outreach, advocacy and other chapter needs.
The Surfrider Foundation has an estimated 250,000 members, supporters and activists. Growing our membership base provides Surfrider Foundation with the opportunity to educate individuals and communities about their role as stewards for our coastal and marine environments. Growing our grassroots structure is critical to our mission and our annual membership drive is a perfect opportunity to reach new members and educate people about the important work of the Surfrider Foundation.